The key groups overseeing the governance of the eHealth Programme are:
- The eHealth Strategy Board which is the governance body providing overall strategic guidance and investment approval for the Programme
- The eHealth Programme Board which is responsible for the overall management and implementation of the Programme
- The Clinical Change Leadership Group (CCLG) which has been established to ensure clinical input into the Programme and has a key role in presenting and consulting on the Programme with relevant clinical groups; and
- The eHealth Leads Group which provides a link between NHS Boards and the eHealth Programme at a management level and is key to the successful implementation of projects at NHS Board level.
Terms of Reference
Terms of Reference for the -
eHealth Strategy Board;
- eHealth Programme Board;
- Clinical Change Leadership Group (CCLG);
National IT Infrastructure Leads;
Portfolio Management Groups;
can be found in the PDF below –
|eHealth Programme Governance Arrangements||23 KB|
This page has the following sub pages.
March 6th, 2012